- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
Taking steps to live well with heart failure (Nov 2020)Together with your GP and healthcare team, you can take steps to help your heart condition so that you can live well and enjoy life more. The practical tips in this brochure will help you do more of the things that you enjoy.