The Department of Veterans' Affairs has developed the Veterans' Medicines Advice and Therapeutics Education Services (Veterans' MATES) project with the aim of improving the use of medicines and related health services in the veteran community.
A new focus for COPD patients (Mar 2021)
If you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (also known as COPD, emphysema or chronic bronchitis), and whether your symptoms are mild or severe, there are three actions you can take to feel better, slow down damage to your lungs, and have a better quality of life.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion