The Department of Veterans' Affairs has developed the Veterans' Medicines Advice and Therapeutics Education Services (Veterans' MATES) project with the aim of improving the use of medicines and related health services in the veteran community.
Keeping well during COVID-19 (Apr 2020)
Looking after your everyday health during the COVID-19 pandemic is just as important as practising social distancing and good hygiene. Keeping up with your usual medical care including routine visits to your GP, tests and medicines, and seeking treatment early when needed, will help you stay well.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?