The Department of Veterans' Affairs has developed the Veterans' Medicines Advice and Therapeutics Education Services (Veterans' MATES) project with the aim of improving the use of medicines and related health services in the veteran community.
Cumulative medicines risk (Aug 2022)
If you take a number of medicines, make sure to keep talking with your GP about how you are going with them all. A Medicines Review in your place of residence with a pharmacist, is one way for you and your GP to check that you are getting the most benefit from your medicines.
- Cumulative medicines risk (AUG 2022)
- COVID-19 Oral Antiviral Medicine Information (JUN 2022)
- Persistent Pain (APR 2022)
- High Res tools for mental wellbeing (NOV 2021)
- Understanding your diuretic medicines (SEP 2021)
Veterans’ MATES Report 2021 – The Journey to Improved Veteran Health
This report walks through the Veterans’ MATES journey over the last 17 years, recognising the value of long-term health initiatives and bringing the veteran community on a journey to better health.Download PDF