Continued Professional Development
Veterans’ MATES is an accredited continuing professional development (CPD) learning activity for participating pharmacists and general practitioners. Activity requirements are detailed below.
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion
- Are you a GP wanting electronic access to your Veterans’ MATES materials?
Staying healthy at home (Mar 2019)When we take care of ourselves we get more out of life. Keeping healthy habits can help you to stay active and independent. Stay in touch with friends and family, keep your brain and body active, eat a healthy diet and have your medicines reviewed.
Veterans' MATES Report 2016 - 2017 Improving care of older veterans
Our latest report provides an overview of the Veterans’ MATES program’s recent achievements, and the impact of initiatives in keeping veterans healthy.Download PDF