Veterans’ Mates is committed to ensuring that its findings are captured and disseminated to advance the quality use of medicines and improve health outcomes of not only Australian veterans, but the wider community. A number of academic publications and presentations have arisen from the Veterans’ Mates program.
- Optimising use of the Annual Diabetes Cycle of Care
- SSRIs and opioids more than double the risk of hip fracture
- DVA Wound Care Module
- New Australian Pulmonary Rehabilitation Guidelines
- Not sure of the Home Medicines Review process?
- Dementia Awareness
- Latest Veterans’ MATES research looks at anticholinergic medicines and the risk of confusion